- Consultation and Psychotherapy.
- Day Care Programme: In patient detoxification followed by two week out patient group therapy sessions.
- Packages for out patient Detoxification and Group Therapy Sessions.
- Home visits after discharge by Alcohol Counselor.
- Training Programmes for Social Workers, Police, Teachers and health care professionals.
- Comprehensive services for acute psychiatric illness, Anxiety, Addiction, Depression, Dementia, Schizophrenia and other Psychological problems at Asha Hospitals.
- Psychotherapy, counseling, Behavior therapy and Psychiatric testing services.
- Well ventilated, furnished accommodation for inpatients, comfortable arrangements for visitors and out patients.
- Accommodation facilities for family members during therapy when required.
- Recreation facilities, Yoga classes, Nature Cure and internet access for the patients.
- Emphasis on continuing education for the staff.
IN PATIENT FACILITIES
1. Medical officer( psychiatrist)
2. Programme co-coordinator
3. Quallified Nurses
4. Ward boys
5. Residential facility
6. Catering facilities from outside
7. 7. Indoor/Outdoor games (Volleyball, Badminton)
8. Mini Library
12. Celebration of birthdays
13. Celebration of religious festivals
- Individual counseling
- Group Counseling
- Family Counseling
- Counseling for children with specific problem
- Marital Counseling
16. Peer group therapy